DESSERTS - Pumpkin Cake
- 1 package yellow cake mix (reserve one cup)
- 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 egg
- 3 cups pumpkin pie mix ( 1 lb, 14 oz. can)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup reserved cake mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter
Mix all ingredients together, beat until smooth, spread over greased 9x13 pan.
Mix all ingredients together and pour over base.
Mix all ingredients together like a pie crust texture. Sprinkle over filling.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes. Serve with cool whip.
You'll also love
- Michigan Salad with Rasberry... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Macaroni and Cheese Ham Pie 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- balsamic chicken and apple skewers 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bacon Tomato Mini Tarts 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Salmon & Potatoes 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Passover Zucchini Kugel 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Squares 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pecan Rum Cake 4.3/5 (15 Votes)