- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange peel
- 1 [2 1/2 lb] chicken quartered
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Combine msutard and honey in a small bowl. Stir in dill and orange peel.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil. Place chicken, skin-side down, on prepared pan. Brush sauce on top of chicken; coat well.
3. Turn chicken over. Gently pull back skin and brush meat with sauce. Gently pull skin back over sauce.
4. Brush skin with remaining sauce. Bake until juices run clear when thickest portion of meat is pierced with a knife, about 30 minutes.