Pasta With Turkey and Broccoli
- 3/4 pound orecchiette
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- kosher salt
- Parmesan, for serving
Cook the pasta according to the package directions, adding the broccoli during the last minute. Drain and return the pasta and broccoli to the pot.
Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the turkey, garlic, fennel seed, and red pepper and cook, breaking up the meat with a spoon, until browned, 3 to 5 minutes; season with ½ teaspoon salt.
Toss the turkey mixture with the pasta and broccoli and the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil. Serve with Parmesan.
You'll also love
- APPLE STREUSEL COBBLER 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Kissed Buttercream Frosting 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Avocado Strawberry Spinach Salad... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Pho Noodle Soup Pho Bo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cake or Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stuffing (for large turkey) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta Broccoli Sharp Cheddar... 0/5 (0 Votes)