Glazed Sweet Potato Fries with Lime
This recipe is from health magazine. A healthy recipe for a twist on fries.
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch fries
- cooking spray
- 1/4 c unsalted butter
- 1 tsp chipotle powder
- 1/2 c honey
- 1/3 c lime juice
- 1 tsp sea salt or coarse salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place potato fries in a large bowl. Coat rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in chipotle powder and remaining ingredients. Bring to a simmer, stirring constantly, cook 3 mins.
Pour glaze over potatoes, and toss to combine. Arrange in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Scrape remaining glaze onto potatoes. Cover pan tightly with foil. Roast for 40 mins. Remove foil and baste potatoes. Bake and toss every 10 mins for 20 mins. or more until tender and caramelized around the edges. Sprinkle with salt and lime juice as desired. serve warm.
You'll also love
- Olive Garden Pasta E Fagioli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Red Lobster's Garlic Bisquits 0/5 (0 Votes)
- gluten free sour cream-blueberry... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corn with Mushrooms and Lemon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Absolutely Ultimate Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey Mustard Potato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Olives with Orange and Fennel 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ginger-Lime Chicken Breasts 0/5 (0 Votes)