Garlic chicken wings
- 3 lb wings
- salt and pepper
- 2 t canola oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1 tsp each of onion and garlic powder
- 1 c grated parm
1) preheat oven to 450. toss wings with 2t canola oil, salt and pepper. put wings on wire rack over a foil lined baking sheet. roast 30 minutes.
2)meanwhile mash garlic cloves and 1/2 tsp salt into a paste using flat end of a knife.
melt butter over md heat and add garlic paste, onion and garlic powder. cook3 minutes
3) toss wings with garlic butter and parmesan in a bowl. return to rack and roast 8 minutes.
You'll also love
- Apple Scrapple Recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beer-Braised Rabbit (Or Chicken)... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato, Raisin & Walnut... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Olive Garden Copycat Mezzaluna... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Pork Tacos (al Pastor) -... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Orange Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bertucci's Rigatoni with Chicken... 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- BLACK GARLIC AÏOLI 0/5 (0 Votes)