Gingered Shrimp and Veggie Stir Fry
- 4 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 pounds shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 2 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped bok choy
- 1/4 sliced asparagus
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos or tamari
- 1/4 cup minced ginger
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sea salt herb blend (such as Simply Organic All-Seasons Salt), or to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 cups cooked wild rice
1.Heat a large, heavy-bottomed skillet or wok over medium heat and, when hot, add 1 tablespoon of the oil, tipping the pan to coat. Add the shrimp and stir fry for about 4 minutes, or until pink. Remove shrimp from the pan and set aside.
2.Recoat the pan with the remaining oil and add the squash, mushrooms, bok choy, and asparagus. Stir fry for about 5 minutes, until the vegetables are slightly tender. Add the tomatoes, coconut aminos (or tamari), ginger, sesame seeds, salt blend, and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring often, for about 3 minutes.
3.Return the shrimp to the pan, mix with the other ingredients, and cook until everything is heated through. Serve over the rice.