Tilapia with Lemon Butter Sauce and Pasta
- 4 tsp. flour divided
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 c. White wine
- 1 Tbs. butter
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 5 sprigs parsley
- 1 1/2 lbs tilapia
- 3 Tbs. butter divided
- 8 oz. angel hair pasta
- 2 c. fresh broccoli floweretts
- 1/2 c. Classico Creations Sun-dried Tomato Pesto
Place 3 tsp. flour and salt in bag. Add fish to bag. shake to coat.
Preheat large pan 2-3 min. Place 1 Tbs. butter in pan. Add fish and cook 3 min. Add I T. butter to
center of pan. Turn fillets, cook 3 more min. Place fish on serving plate.
Place remaining 1 T. butter and 1 Tsp. flour, wine and juice from lemon in pan. Heat 1-2 min until
thickened. Stir in parsley ..
Cook pasta for 1 min. Stir in broccoli and boil 4 min. more.
Drain. Add butter to pasta pan. Stir in tomato pesto and pasta mixture. Toss and serve.
You'll also love
- Apple Scrapple Recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beer-Braised Rabbit (Or Chicken)... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato, Raisin & Walnut... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Olive Garden Copycat Mezzaluna... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ronzoni Baked Ziti 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scalloped Corn in Microwave 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp, Avocado and Jicama Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Citrus Beurre Blanc 0/5 (0 Votes)