FOUR CHEESE BAKED ZITI
- 1 pkg (16 oz) ziti
- 2 cartons (10 oz ea) refrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 carton (15 oz) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup grated romano cheese
- 1-3/4 cups shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
Cooking time 30mins
Cook ziti according to package directions, drain and return to the pan. Stir in alfredo sauce and sour cream. Spoon half into a lightly greased 3 quart baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine the eggs, ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, romano cheese and parsley; spread over pasta. Top with remaining pasta mixture; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and remaining parmesan.
Cover and bake at 350* for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Uncover, bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly.