STEAKHOUSE POTATO SALAD
- 3 lbs. small red potatoes (about 9)cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Kraft mayo with olive oil or miracle whip salad dressing
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
Place potatoes in 2 qt. microwavable dish. Add water, cover and microwave on high for 12 to 15 minutes, or just until potatoes are tender, drain.
Place in large bowl. Refrigerate 1 hour or until completely cooled.
Mix dressings and add to potatoes with remaining ingredients. Mix lightly.