Healthy Strawberry Muffins
I use rhubard instead of strawberries
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups oats (not quick-cooking)
- 3/4 cups sugar (or Splenda, to make them healthier)
- 1 cup of Greek Yogurt, plain
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups Strawberries, diced
1. preheat oven to 400. Spray muffin tins with cooking spray or line with foil liners (not paper)
2. add all ingredients, except strawberries, to your food processor and blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl and gently fold in 1 1/2 cup of the strawberries.
3. divide mixture evenly into your muffin tins. top each muffin with additional diced strawberries.
4. Bake for 25 min, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
You'll also love
- Tomato Chick Pea Salad 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chunky Potato Soup - Grandma's... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cherry Chocolate Cake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- ROCKY MT HIGH COCONUT CREAM PIE 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cranberry Sauce - Ocean Spray 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cookies (Blueberry Oatmeal cookies) 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart with Citrus Pastry... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)