- 1/2 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled (divided)
- 1/2-3/4 cup red onion, chopped (divided)
- 1 medium Tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 6 -7 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 1/2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- (Shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack Cheese, divided)
- 9 ounces tortilla chips
- (I used the multigrain tostitos, divided)
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from food.com
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Line a baking sheet with aluminimum foil.
Spread 1/2 bag of Tostitos over the foil.
Sprinkle with half the bacon, onion, peppers and 1 cup of cheese.
Spread the remaining 1/2 bag of Tostitos on top.
Top with remaining bacon, onion, peppers, olives and tomatoes.
Top with 1 1/2 cup remaining cheese.
Bake for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and slightly browned.