S** Baked Oatmeal
- 4 Tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup palm sugar (I also add 15 drops stevia)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/2 cups any variety milk
- 1 1/2 teas vanilla
- 3 cups oatmeal (gluten free, quick or regular)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup walnuts (optional)
In a glass bowl, melt the butter in the microwave.
Stir in the sugar, eggs, applesauce, milk and vanilla.
Combine the oats, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a small bowl.
Stir the dry ingredients into the egg mixture.
Stir in the raisins and walnuts.
Pour into a greased 8x8 pan.
Bake 40-50 minutes at 350 degrees.