- 1 (8 oz) container whipped chive & onion cream cheese
- 1 (15 oz) container ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 5 medium zucchini, thinly sliced (about 2 1/2 lbs)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 (10 oz) package fresh spinach
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 6 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 (7 oz) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Garnish: fresh basil leaves
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
Saute zucchini in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned. Add spinach; gently toss until wilted. Add garlice and cook 1 minute.
Spoon 1/3 of the vegetables into a lightly greased 9" square baking dish; top with two noodles and 1/3 of ricotta mixture. Repeat twice. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
Bake covered with lightly greased aluminum foil at 425 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly & noodles are tender. Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes or until golden. Let stand 10 minutes. Garnish if desired.