Teriyaki Bacon Chestnuts
- 2 Cans (8 oz) whole water chestnuts, drained
- 1 pound hickory-smoked bacon, cut in half
- 1 jar (10 oz) Crosse & Blackwell Ham Glaze
- 1/4 Cup teriyaki sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wrap each water chestnut in a half strip of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Arrange water chestnuts in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Broil until crispy, about 5 minutes on each side, drain well. Blend ham glaze with teriyaki sauce. Pour over chestnuts and bake for 20 min.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (704 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.4/5 (230 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)