Bacony Potato Salad
- 12 cups cubed baking potatoes
- (about 6 large)
- 12 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 pkg. ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. shredded cheddar cheese
In large saucepan, combine potato and water to cover. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer for 8-10 minutes, or until potatoes are just tender. Drain well and cool for 20 minutes.
In large bowl, combine potato, bacon and green onions.
In small bowl, combine mayo, sour cream, dressing mix and salt. Add to potato mixture, tossing gently to coat. Gently stir in cheese. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.