Broccoli and Spaghetti Squash
Delicious and super easy. Bake the spaghetti squash like normal (with olive oil and pepper) and then add all the ingredients. Also goes well with herbs.
- 1 spaghetti squash, stem end trimmed, halved lengthwise (about 2 1/2 - 3 pounds), seeds removed
- 1 head broccoli, large stalks removed, florets cut into bite-sized pieces, lightly steamed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from tasteandtellblog.com
1.Pierce the skin side of the squash with a fork. Place it cut side down in a microwave safe dish, and microwave on high for 6 to 8 minutes, or until soft. Remove and set aside until cool enough to handle.
2.Using a fork, scrape out the flesh of the squash and put it in a serving bowl. Add in the broccoli, Parmesan and lemon pepper. Serve warm.
(Can also add red sauce on top)
You'll also love
- Adult Apple Cider 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Shrimp & Shiitake Stir-Fry with... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Cranberry Ginger Martini 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Spinach and Cheddar Rolled Omelet 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Zucchini "Apple Pie" 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Broccoli Rabe with Beans and... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Beef Broccoli Lo Mein with Flank... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Rustic Spaghetti Squash Medley 4.5/5 (10 Votes)