Easy Cheese Lasagna
- 1 jar (28 oz) spaghetti sauce
- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (15 oz) container cottage cheese
- 1-2 cups chopped raw vegetables (broccoli, onions, scallions, red/yellow/green peppers)
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350*. Spray an 11x7 dish with cooking spray. Spread 1/3 of sauce on bottom of dish. Arrange 3 noodles in a single layer over sauce. Top with another 1/3 of sauce, all of cottage cheese, vegetables, 1/2 of mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Lay the remaining 3 noodles on top. Spread remaining sauce over noodles. Cover dish with foil. Bake 1 hour or until noodles are tender. Take foil off. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses and bake uncovered for 5 minutes longer. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.