Kitchen Sink Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 bars (1.55 oz. each) milk chocolate candy bar, chopped
- 1/2 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
Preheat oven to 350.
In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside. In large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; mix well. Add the flour mixture; mix until just combined. Stir in chopped candy bars, oats, potato chips, cranberries, white chocolate chips and pecans. Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
Bake 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool cookies on pan 5 minutes. Transfer cookies to cooling rack to cool completely.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies