Crock Pot Potato Soup
- As Garnishes you can use:
- 5 lbs. potatoes; peeled and chopped
- 1 sm. onion; chopped
- 8 oz. cream cheese; softened
- 3-14.5oz. cans reduced sodium chicken broth (or frozen broth!)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- crisp bacon; crumbled
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- sliced scallions
1. Put potatoes & onion in crock-pot after peeling and chopping.
2. Combine the cream cheese, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup & the pepper. Add this mix to the crock-pot.
3. Cover & cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or on HIGH for 4-5 hours.
4. After cooking time, mash the potatoes if you want the soup to be thicker.
5. Ladle into bowls and garnish!