- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Daisy Brand Sour Cream
- 3 ounces bacon bits
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped green onion
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Place the mixture in a 1-quart baking dish. Cover. Heat the dip for 25-30 minutes or until hot. Serve with assorted fresh vegetables, crackers and/or chips.
*Serving option: Dip may also be placed in hollowed round sourdough loaf, wrapped in foil and heated in 400 degree oven for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Peach Cobbler, Mama's Way 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Almost Famous Corn Salsa 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Grilled Cilantro Lime Turkey with... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Roast Pork Loin with Balsamic,... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Pork Chop Milanese with Arugula... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Asparagus, Bacon and Cheese Strata... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)