USE CROCK POT, 6-8 HOURS
- 2-3 lb rump roast
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 jar pepperoncinis (mezzetta)
- 1 pkg Good Seasoning dry Italian dressing
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 whole onion, sliced or chopped
1. In crockpot combine:
pepperoncini (whole or sliced, and with juice)
Italian dressing mix
2. Cook 6-8 hours until meat falls apart
3. Remove meat and shred (can remove pepperoncinis if you want)
4. Put meat back in crock pot.
5. Add the chopped peppers and onions and broth
6. Cook additional 30 min or until green peppers are soft.