Haddock on a Bed of Tomatoes and Potatoes
Play around with different herbs
- 2 tbsp. fresh oregano
- 1/4 tea fresh thyme
- 2 cloves medium garlic
- 1 large Spanish onion, sliced thin in rings
- 2 large Yukon gold potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium fresh tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tea salt
- 1 1/4 lbs. haddock fillets, skin and boned
- 10 sprays olive oil cooking spray
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
PREHEAT oven to 400*
SPRAY a baking dish with cooking spray
IN a mini food processor, puree oregano, thyme, garlic,oil, salt and pepper
POUR half the herb oil over the fish and rub it well on both sides.
IN a baking dish, arrange the potatoes on the bottom. Sprinkle with half the remaining herb oil.
ADD onion and sprinkle with more of the oil mixture.
ADD tomatoes and sprinkle with whats left of the oil mixture
POUR water in at the sides of the dish.
COVER and bake until potatoes are tender ( about 30 minutes)
REMOVE pan from oven and lay fish over the potatoes
SPRINKLE with panko and spray the crumbs with olive oil spray
BAKE. uncovered, for an additional 15 minutes.
SERVE the fish with the cooking juices spooned over it.
You'll also love
- Cheese'n Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crispy Cornmeal Pan Fried Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Halibut with Pine Nut and Parmesan... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey Pepper Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tomato and Basil Bruschetta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zesty Tomato-Pepper Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Haddock With Warm Frisée &... 0/5 (0 Votes)