- 2 pkgs. refrig. crescent rolls
- 1/2 c mayo
- 2 T honey Dijon mustard
- 1/2 t ground pepper
- 2 C or 12 oz. cut-up cooked turkey
- 1/2 chopped celery
- 3 T chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 C dried cranberries
- 4 oz. Swiss cheese shredded
- 1/4 C chopped walnuts
- 1 egg, separated
Preheat oven to 375. Unroll dough and separate into 16 triangles. W/wide ends toward the center, arrange 8 in circle on pizza pan. Corners of large ends in center will overlap. Take the other 8 and match them up facing pointy ends into center of opening sealing wide ends together and leaving points free.
Measure mayo, mustard and pepper and mix. Add chopped turkey, celery, parley, walnuts, cranberries and cheese and mix together well.
Spread over the sealed large edges in mounds.
Starting from center, bring the tips of the ring into meet the inside and outside forming a wreath by overlapping.
Separate egg and beat lightly, brush over dough. Bake 25-30" or until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Almond/Bacon/Cheese Crustinis 5/5 (1 Votes)
- LONZINO, AIR-CURED PORK LOIN 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fried Cabbage and Dumplings 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Simple Lemon Bundt Cake with Lemon... 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Rhubarb Orange Mousse 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Blackberry Pie 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Blackberry Crescent Rolls 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fornetti's Roast Turkey Sandwich 5/5 (1 Votes)