- STREUSEL TOPPING:
- 2 packages (16oz.) pound cake mix
- 4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2/3 c. water
- 1 3/4 c. canned pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 c brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/2 c. chopped nuts
- 1/2 c. flour
- 2/3 c. butter, softened
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
1. Preheat oven to 325
2. Conbine cake mixes, spice, and baking soda in a large bowl.
3. Add water, pumpkin and eggs, beat well
4. Spread half of batter in a greased 13x9 pan; sprinkle with half of streusal topping.
5. Carefully spread remaining batter over streusal layer; sprinkle remaining streusal topping over batter.
6. Bake 50 minutes or until done.
Combine brown sugarm nuts and flour; cut in butter until crumbly.