Coconut Pineapple Cake
- For Icing:
- 1 box yellow cake mix (prepare according to manufacturer’s instructions )
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 box INSTANT vanilla pudding mix (It does not have to be exact - you can use one of the large boxes of instant vanilla pudding (5.1oz) or two small ones)
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple (1 can)
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
Prepare the cake mix, according to package instructions. Pour into a 12” cake pan. When cooled, slice into three rounds. This will make a three-layer cake with filling inside two of the layers.
Prepare filling. Beat together cream cheese and milk until well blended. Add vanilla extract and blend. Whisk in dry pudding mix powder. Drain crushed pineapple well and fold into cream cheese mixture.
Place the first cake round on serving plate. Spread filling over round. Cover with second cake round and spread filling over. If there is extra filling, ice the top of the cake and chill before frosting the cake with coconut icing.
For the Icing:
Fold coconut together with Cool Whip. When cake is chilled, ice the cake and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
You'll also love
- Honey Glazed Bacon Burger 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Died and Gone to Heaven Peach Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Skillet Tomato Mac with Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Graham Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut eggnog pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE BRULEE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Polynesian Pork With Pineapple Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Coconut Fingers 0/5 (0 Votes)