Cheesecake Cranberry Bars
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 c. long-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1/4 c. brown sugar, packed
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 12-oz. pkg. white chocolate chips
- 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 14-oz. can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 T. cornstarch
Adapted from scribd.com
In a large bowl, combine flour, oats and brown sugar; cut in butter until coarse crumbs form. Stir in chocolate chips; reserve 2-1/2 cups of crumb mixture for topping.
With floured fingers, press remaining mixture into a greased 13x9" baking pan; set aside.
Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until creamy. Add condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla; mix until smooth. Pour cream cheese mixture over crust.
Combine cranberry sauce and cornstarch; spoon over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over top.
Bake at 375 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes, until golden. Let cool and cut into bars.
Makes 2 dozen.