Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, divided
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1/3 cup Creamy Peanut Butter, divided
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 2 T chopped cocktail Peanuts
Preparation time 20mins
Heat oven to 350ºF.
Use lightly floured hands to press 3/4 of the cookie dough onto bottom and up side of 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Bake 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown; cool completely. Meanwhile, roll remaining cookie dough into 6 (1-1/2-inch) balls; place, 2 inches apart, on baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 min. or until golden brown.
Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.) Add 1/4 cup peanut butter; mix well.
Stir in 1/2 cup COOL WHIP; spread onto bottom of crust. Top with remaining COOL WHIP, spreading to within 1 inch of edge. Refrigerate 2 hours or until filling is firm.
Remove rim of pan carefully. Cut each cookie in half; insert, cut sides down, into top of pie. Microwave remaining peanut butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted; stir. Melt chocolate as directed on package. Drizzle peanut butter, then chocolate over pie; sprinkle with nuts.