STUFFED MUSHROOMS - JOE'S CRAB SHACK
This is a slightly modified recipe of the original stuffed mushroom recipe found in the Cookbook America’s Secret Recipes (get 5 sample recipes) . The cookbook contains hundreds of top restaurant recipes [copycat] and the good thing about it is that it is immediately available for download as it comes in both e-book and hard copy format.
- For Seafood Stuffing:
- 16 large mushroom caps
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce or white sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 3 large onions (diced)
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 lb Pollock fillets
- 1/2 lb salad shrimp (chopped)
- 1/2 bunch celery (diced)
- 1 oz shrimp base
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 lb crab claw meat
- 2 cup seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
Preparation time 30mins
Adapted from recipedose.com
1. To prepare seafood stuffing, heat margarine in a frying pan and sauté onion and garlic in it for just 2-3 min.
2. Add Pollock fillets and cook for 10 min on medium heat.
3. Now add shrimps and celery and cook for 2 min on high heat so that all water would have been absorbed.
4. Remove the pan from heat and then add rest of the ingredients including shrimp base, peppers, crab meat, croutons and bread crumbs and mix them well.
5. Take a greased baking tray and place the mushroom caps in such a way that their stem side up, one by one stuff the mushroom caps with prepared seafood stuffing, pour 1 tbsp of Alfredo sauce on each topping, sprinkle some Parmesan cheese and then place in oven to broil for 10 min until become light brown from top.
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato-Special Sweet Potato... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chipotle Shrimp Tacos 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Tomato & Roasted Red Pepper Salad 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bonefish Saucy Shrimp 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Herbed Mushrooms with White Wine 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Biltmore’s Sauteed Chicken and... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Wharf Rat Crab Cakes 5/5 (2 Votes)