Banana Split Dessert
Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
Evaporated milk must be cold.
- 1 1/2 c reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs (about 30
- 3 T melted butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 (12-oz) can cold fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/4 c skim milk
- 2 (4-oz) pkgs sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 (8-oz) can unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8-oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- 3 T chopped walnuts
- 3 T chocolate syrup
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a 13x9 inch baking dish, mix together graham cracker crumbs, butter and vanilla. Pat into the bottom of the dish. Bake for 10 minutes or until browned, then cool completely.
In a medium bowl, whisk evaporated milk, skim milk, and pudding mixes for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Spread evenly over crust.
Layer with bananas, then pineapple, then Cool Whip. Sprinkle with nuts and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.