Chocolate Peppermint Bark
Chocolate peppermint bark makes for a super tasty Christmas treat and gift. Be sure to make extra to give to friends!
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup crushed peppermint or spearmint candies, divided
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
Preparation time 15mins
In a microwave, melt white chocolate at 70% power; stir until smooth. Stir in 1/3 cup crushed candies. Repeat with chocolate chips and an additional 1/3 cup candies. Alternately drop spoonfuls of chocolate and white chocolate mixtures onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
Using a metal spatula, cut through candy to swirl and spread to 1/4-inch thickness. Sprinkle with remaining crushed candies.
Refrigerate until firm. Break into pieces. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container.
You'll also love
- Easy Roasted Red Pepper Hummus 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Banana-Toffee Muffin Tops 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Libby's Pumpkin Toffee Cheesecake 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Twice-Baked Sweet Potato Casserole... 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Lemon, Thyme, & Cauliflower Bean... 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies... 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Slice of Heaven Spice Cake 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Rum Raison Tapioca Pudding 4.6/5 (10 Votes)