Spicy Apple-Glazed Chick -n-Grits Gorgonzola
- 4 (4oz.) skinless, boneless chicken cutlets
- Cooking Spray
- 1/4 c. apple butter
- 1/4 c. spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. ground red pepper
- 1/8 t. black pepper
- Gorgonzola Cheese Grits
- 2 T. chopped green onions
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Place the chicken cutlets in a baking pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Combine the apple butter, mustard, salt, red pepper, and black pepper, brush over chicken. Bake at 3550 for 20 minutes. Cut the chicken into 1/2 " thick slices.
4. Spon the Gorgonzola Cheese Grits into each of 4 shallow serving bowls. Top with chicken and sprinkle with green onions.