Cheesy Sausage Dip
- 1 - 1 lb. pkg. sausage
- 1 - 4.5 oz. can green chilies, chopped
- 1 - 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 - 8 oz. container light sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp. Creole seasoning
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Saute sausage over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes. Add chilies and bell pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
Remove skillet from heat. Stir in cream cheese, sour cream, shredded Cheddar cheese and Creole seasoning. Pour into 9"x9" baking dish.
Bake uncovered 15 - 20 minutes. Sprinkle with green onion and serve with crackers or sliced baguette bread.