Toasted Marshmallow S'more Bars
Great for cookouts!
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix (tend to not quite the whole pouch and more graham cracker crumbers)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (18 oz)
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
1. Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir together cookie mix and crumbs. Stir in melted butter until soft dough forms. Press into ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
2. Bake ~15 minutes or until set. Place chocolate chips in bowl in microwave for about 10-15 seconds on HIGH to soften slightly. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over crust. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until chocolate begins to melt. Spread chocolate evenly over crust.
3. Set oven control to broil. Sprinkle marshmallows over melted chocolate. Broil with top 4 to 5 inches from heat 20 to 30 seconds or until marshmallows are toasted. (Watch closely; marshmallows will brown quickly.) Cool 10 minutes. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Serve warm. Store any remaining bars tightly covered. TO REHEAT: Place in microwave for about 15 seconds to soften chocolate and marshmallows.