Roast Beef Horseradish Spirals
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 green onions, chopped about 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces deli roast beef, sliced
- 2 10-inch flour tortillas, cheese flavoured are nice
Preparation time 20mins
Adapted from food.com
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Place the two tortillas on work surface, spread half of cheese over each, top each with half of the roast beef slices, leaving a 1/2 inch border around edges.
Roll up, wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
Refrigerate until firm, 30 minutes or up to 1 day ahead.
Cut diagonally into 1/2 inch slices and serve.
You'll also love
- Chesapeake Crab Dip 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Roasted Potatoes with Fresh Herbs 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Paleo Sweet Potato Casserole 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- WINGS: Oven-Roasted Chicken Wings 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Oklahoma Fried Onion Burgers 4.3/5 (52 Votes)
- Wicked beef jerky marinade 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Simple Roast Beef with Horseradish... 4.8/5 (9 Votes)