Pineapple-Lemon No Bake Cheesecake
This recipe is from the newspaper submitted by Linda Cicero. It is very easy to make.
- 1 1/4 c graham crackers crumbs, 20 crushed
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1/2 c butter, melted
- 2 (4 servings) boxes lemon gelatin
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple
- 1 (2 lb) pkg cottage cheese
- 1 c heavy cream
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 210mins
Mix crumbs, sugar, melted butter with fork, and press into bottom of 9x13 pan to form crust. Set aside.
Sprinkle gelatin in a large, heat-proof bowl. Drain juice from pineapple can into measuring cup. Add enough boiling water to make 1 c, stir into gelatin until dissolved. In food processor, pulse the cottage cheese with cream until smooth. With machine running, add gelatin mixture. Fold in pineapple. Pour onto prepared crust and refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
You'll also love
- GF Carrot Crumble Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sirloin Tip Roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Provencal Cherry tomato gratin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Pie Glace 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pink Grapefruit Margaritas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet potatoes and apples 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Chicken Burritos 0/5 (0 Votes)
- key lime chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)