Crock Pot Lemon Chicken
Here's a great versatile crock pot lemon chicken recipe! You can serve it as a lean and green with your favorite veggies or for the non-lean & greeners with brown rice or lentils.
- 6 chicken breast, bone-in halves, skin removed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 240mins
Clean and de-fat the chicken.
In a bowl, mix the salt, pepper and oregano into a rub. Apply the rub to the chicken. Put the oil In a skillet and brown the chicken over medium heat. Cook for about 3 to 5 minutes.
Now it's time to move it all to the crockpot. Put the water, lemon juice, garlic, and bouillon into a skillet and turn up the heat. Bring it to a boil. Pour the mixture into the crockpot over the chicken.
Cover and cook for 3 to 4 hours on low. Baste chicken as needed.
You'll also love
- All-Day Roast Pork, Spicy Apple... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Shrimp - Bacon Wrapped BBQ 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Nikujaga: Japanese-style Potato... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Crab Cakes with Avocado Salsa 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Nonny's Fruitcake 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Tickle's Pineapple Casserole 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Orange flavored shortcakes with... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)