Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake
(You will find thing's you do not find here, there) Follow or friend me on Facebook for even more recipe's,etc: https://www.facebook.com/carilynn71 ♥Delish Dish♥ at Facebook Groups https://www.facebook.com/groups/Creates/ ♥Delish Dish♥ at Tumblr http://delishdishs.tumblr.com/
- 2 cups crushed Oreo
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 packs cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups thickened cream or whipped cream, chilled
- 4 tsp unflavoured gelatine
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 6 pcs Ferrero Rocher, roughly chopped
- 4 heaping tbsp Nutella
- 2-3 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp confectioners sugar
- 8 pcs Ferrero Rocher
- Chocolate shavings
Adapted from angsarap.net
1. Combine all ingredients and make sure it’s mixed well and butter is evenly spread throughout the crushed crackers, press it in a 9 in pie pan.
2. Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 10 minutes (this makes the crust more firm, but you can omit this process if you wanted to)
3. Chill in fridge for around 20 minutes.
1. Place softened cream cheese and sugar in a bowl together; using an electric mixer beat the cheese until thoroughly mixed and creamy.
2. Dissolve gelatine in hot water then let it cool for a while. Once cooled down add into the cream cheese mixture, continue to beat until mixture becomes fluffy.
3. Now add thickened cream and chopped Ferrero then fold until it’s evenly mixed.
4. Pour over the prepared crust.
5. Top it with the Ferrero Rocher and chocolate shavings. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving.
6. Before serving drizzle melted Nutella on top then serve.
1. Place Nutella, confectioners sugar and milk in a double boiler, stir until sauce becomes runny add more milk if required.