Very easy and very good.
- 2 12oz. bags frozen mixed berries
- 1 box white cake mix (no pudding)
- 1 can diet 7-up or Sierra Mist (clear soda) 12 oz.
1.Place frozen fruit in a 9x13 baking dish.
2. Add dry cake mix over the top.
3. Pour soda slowly over cake mix. (DO NOT stir the cake mix and the soda. This will give you the 'crust'. If you stir the two, you will have a cake like topping.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
You can use whatever fruit you like. Peaches are good in this recipe also.