Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 1-1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Dark Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
1 Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 15-1/2x10-1/2x1-inch jelly-roll pan.
2 Stir together brown sugar, butter and granulated sugar in large bowl; beat in eggs and vanilla. Add flour and salt, beating just until blended. Stir in 3/4 cup each of chips in batter; spread batter in prepared pan.
3 Bake 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean and surface is lightly browned.
4 Spread remaing 1/3 cup of each chip on top of the blondies and cook an additional 5 minutes. Cool completely; cut into bars.