- 1 head red leaf lettuce
- 1 head green leaf lettuce
- 1 head iceburg lettuce
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 6 oz pkg parmesan shredded
- 1 C craisins (dried cranberries)
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 C slivered almonds
- 6 chicken breast halves, cooked and diced.
- 1/2 C onions, chopped
- 1 C sugar
- 2 t dry mustard
- 1/2 C red wine vinegar
- 1 C canola oil
Break lettuces into bit size pieces, in large bowl. Add cheese, craisins, bacon, almonds and chicken.
In a blender combine onion, sugar, mustard and red wine vinegar. Blend and slowly add canola oil until well mixed.
Pour on salad and toss or serve dressing on side.
Serve with the chicken in it as a meal.
Serve without the chicken as a side salad.
Especially good when chicken and bacon are warm. Warm them separately and spoon over the top of the greens.