Ice Cream Bread
- 2 cups of your favorite ice cream, softened
- 1 and 1/2 cups of self rising flour
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from cookingwithlibby.com
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease and flour an 8x4 inch loaf pan.
3. Mix the ice cream and flour together in a bowl just until combined. Smooth it out so it looks even.
4. Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
5. Cool for a while and then serve.
6. Store in the fridge.
***Recipe Tip: For best results, use full-fat ice cream.
It should also be noted that some flavors of bread will come out stronger tasting then others. For a bolder and not so plain flavor...it is recommended to go with bold flavors of icecream such as peanut butter or butter pecan. Don't forget, you can also add extra ingredients into the mix to make it less plain and more flavorful :) Experiment and have fun with it! That's what it's all about ;) ***