Grands Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Chicken pot pie with just 4 ingredients? It couldn't get any easier!
- 2 cups Green Giant frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
1) Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, combine vegetables, chicken and soup; mix well.
2) Press each biscuit into 5 1/2-inch round. Place 1 round in each of 8 greased regular-size muffin cups. Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming 3/4-inch rim. Spoon a generous 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each. Pull edges of dough over filling toward center; pleat and pinch dough gently to hold in place.
3) Bake at 375°F 20 to 22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.
*** If your family loves cheese, sprinkle some shredded Cheddar cheese over each puff about 5 minutes before the end of the baking time.
**** Substitute 2 cups of any frozen (thawed) vegetables you have on hand, such as broccoli, corn, peas or green beans, for the mixed vegetables.