GARLIC & LEMON CHICKEN WITH RED POTATOES & GREEN BEANS
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 pound trimmed green beans
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 4 chicken breasts
Preheat oven to 400°F ( 180). Coat a large baking dish or cast-iron skillet with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Arrange the lemon slices in a single layer in the bottom of the dish or skillet.
In a large bowl, combine the remaining oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper; add the chicken, green beans and potatoes and toss to coat. Pour this mix into the pan and spread around evenly.
Roast for 50 minutes or until cooked through. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Spicy Italian Sausage and Black... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raisin Sauce for Ham 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PA Dutch Sour Cream Raisin Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Instant Mashed Potato Dumplings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- TAGINE MAKFOUL Lamb Tagine with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Swedish Potato Sausage 3.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Citrus Beurre Blanc 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Cobia or Lemon Fish with... 3.7/5 (10 Votes)