Baked Dijon Salmon- NBC turnto10
Chef Frank Terranova
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets salmon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F(200 degrees C)
2. In a small bowl, stir together butter, mustard, and honey. Set aside. In another bowl, mix together bread crumbs, pecans and parsley.
3. Brush each salmon fillet lightly with honey mustard mixture, and sprinkle the tops of the fillets with the bread crumb mixture.
4. Bake salmon 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until it flakes easily with a fork 145 degrees F internal temperature. Season with salt, pepper, and garnish slices of lemon.