Herbed Bagel Chips
Servings: 2 servings
Delicious and east to make herbed bagel chips. These are a great snack!
- Butter-flavored non-stick vegetable spray
- 9 frozen mini bagels, thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Spray a baking sheet lightly with vegetable spray; set aside. Slice each bagel horizontally into 4 slices; place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Spray bagel slices lightly with vegetable spray. Combine spices in a jar with a shaker lid; sprinkle over chips. Bake at 375°F for 12 minutes, or until crisp.