Crockpot Chicken with Green Beans & Garlic
- 1 16-ounce package frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bottled roasted red sweet peppers,chopped
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds total)
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 large cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Hot cooked angel hair pasta
1. In a 4 to 5 quart slow cooker combine green beans, onion, and roasted red peppers. Arrange chicken breast halves on top. In a medium bowl combine cream of chicken with herbs soup, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, the garlic, salt, and black pepper. Pour over chicken.
2. Cover and cook on low heat setting for 4 to 5 hours or on high heat setting for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
3. Serve chicken and green bean mixture over hot cooked pasta. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Spicy Italian Sausage and Black... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raisin Sauce for Ham 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Instant Mashed Potato Dumplings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- TAGINE MAKFOUL Lamb Tagine with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock Pot Smoked Sausage, Green... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Pork Chops with Scallions,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Green Beans 0/5 (0 Votes)