This super simple, quick recipe makes delicious and healthy Zucchini Fritters that are sure to be a hit on any appetizer table. All you need are eggs, some red onion, a zucchini, and a little grated carrot to make these savory morsels. Dip these in you favorite creamy salad dressing or zesty vinaigrette for an extra kick of flavor.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 red onion, grated
- 1/2 zucchini, grated
- 2 tablespoons grated carrot
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Beat eggs, then mix in red onions, zucchini, and carrot, season to taste.
Heat a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spoon 2 tablespoons of of mixture into the pan, leaving room for spreading, and repeat to make another fritter. Cook for 2 minutes each side. Remove to a rack and serve when cool enough to eat!
You'll also love
- Beef Stew with Root Vegetables &... 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Breakfast Cake (Blueberry-Lemon) 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Oven Roasted Potatoes 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Bacon & Guacamole Deviled Eggs 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Strawberry Chocolate Pudding... 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Pumpkin Dip 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Cupcake Cones 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Jalapeño Popper Cheesy Pretzel... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)