HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chips And Macadamia Nut Fudge
- 1-3/4 cups sugar
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup(1/2 stick) butter
- 2 cups(12-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup MAUNA LOA Macadamia Nut Baking Pieces
Adapted from hersheys.com
1. Line 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
2. Combine sugar, marshmallow creme, evaporated milk and butter in heavy 3-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil; boil and stir 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat. Gradually add chocolate chips, stirring until chips are melted. Stir in nuts and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan; cool until set.
4. Remove from pan; place on cutting board. Peel off foil. Cut into squares. Store tightly covered in cool, dry place. About 5 dozen pieces or about 2-1/4 pounds candy.
NOTE: For Best results, do not double this recipe.