- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 - 2 teaspoons warm water
- Fresh fruit, small cookies or small pretzel twists
Stir sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in 1-quart microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High 2 minutes. Stir until blended. Microwave on High an additional 1 minute. Stir in vanilla. If sauce becomes too thick for dipping, stir in warm water by teaspoonful until smooth.
Serve warm with fresh fruit, small cookies or small pretzel twists.