Southwest Chicken Bake
- 2-1/2 Tbsp. (1/2 of 1-1/4-oz. pkg.) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 cup canned no-salt-added black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mexican Style 2% Milk Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 2-2/3 cups hot cooked long-grain brown rice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 51mins
Adapted from kraft.com
HEAT oven to 375ºF.
ADD seasoning mix to chicken in medium bowl; toss to evenly coat.
HEAT dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 min. or until evenly browned. Spoon into 1-1/2-qt. casserole; cover with layers of beans, corn, onions and salsa.
BAKE 20 min. Top with cheese; bake 5 min. or until melted. Serve over rice.